12/09/11

nail envy by O.P.I.



original nail envy
Maximum strength formula with Hydrolyzed Protein and Calcium helps nails grow harder, longer and stronger and resist peeling, cracking and splitting.




In almost all of my tutorials, when I make yo see the products usedyou may have noticed that this particular product is always presentNow I think it is appropriate to talk a little about it. This is a strenghtner O.P.I. product and I like it a lot. Since using this product,ie approximately two years, my nails are harder and strongerI use it is also as a base coat so I don't damage too much my nails with nail polishes and to make sure that you do not turn yellow. Drying is very fastit takes a few seconds and spreads very well on the nail. The polish is transparent, so it is perfect if you do not like colored polishes and prefer to keep the nail "free." The best thing to do would be to apply this glaze once a day every dayIf you are interested to try ityou can buy it on the official website of the OPI (www.opi.com) or find it on amazon on sale!




In quasi tutti i miei tutorial, tra i prodotti usati, avrete sicuramente notato che questo particolare prodotto è sempre presente. Ora direi sia il caso di parlarvene un po'. Questo è un rinforzante prodotto da O.P.I. che io ritengo molto valido. Da quando uso questo prodotto, ossia all'incirca da due anni, le miei unghie sono più dure e resistenti, inoltre trovo sia utilizzabile come base così da non danneggiare troppo lo smalto delle unghie e per far si che non si ingialliscano. L'asciugatura è molto veloce, infatti impiega solo qualche secondo e si stende molto bene sull'unghia. Lo smalto è trasparente, quindi perfetto se non vi piacciono gli smalti colorati e preferite tenere l'unghia "libera". Perchè abbia effetto, la cosa migliore da fare sarebbe applicare questo smalto una volta al giorno. Se siete interessati a provarlo, potete comprarlo sul sito ufficiale della O.P.I. (www.opi.com) oppure potete trovarlo scontato su amazon!


1 commento:

  1. Mi sarebbe utile visto che nell'ultimo mese le mie unghie sono diventate un pò deboli, proprio oggi mi si è rotta una.

    RispondiElimina

I love all your comments <3